Monday, August 3, 2009

Yup, PC fair again. This time just to jalan-jalan to eat time since I have 1 last week to enjoy my holidays, n to meet a Kulim fren who's studying in UTAR now. [forgot to take a pic of him]

Familiar huh?

this time the bottom is a luxurious car, not a sports.

its a Jaguar XF

too bad cant take the interior. But i've seen 1 b4 in Ipoh, n its gorgeous. The gear, is not a knob. Its a wheel. @,@

anyway here r the specs. Dont need me to tell u.

its so crowded! I went on 2nd aug, which is a sunday n last day of the PC fair.

as usual, walk step by step.

Here's the conference hall, n there's a Castle!

another picture of ppl. =,="

another 1 with MORE ppl. XD

hey something different! Sry for the blurness, a person behind me pushed me. [SK, u r still the prettiest, just admit it. =D]

i bought myself a headset, Sonigear xanadu X1000. I need 1 cos i have no mic for internet calls [except the built-in 1 in my laptop which i need to shout only can b recorded] RM50 for the best headset which comes together with a mic from sonigear, really worth. =D oh ya n my laptop had this Audio codec problem that made me sounded like a robot. But problem fixed. [happy now Fai? XD]

Other than that, i bought a 500 GB ext harddisk for zi hui. [Gal u owe me RM350!] XD

OK updated! Dont wanna go back to AIMST. >,<>

No comments:

Post a Comment