Saturday, August 8, 2009

Y time flies when you are enjoying?! >,<

2 more days before going back aimst. OMG can i STOP TIME!? I still remembered that i started blogging cos too much time. Now i'm fully packed, but i managed to squize 1 small part of time to update my blog.

On the 6th, its my 1st time going to Pavilion and my girlfriend brought me there. It's NOT the last time hanging out with her, last for my holidays. =P

Here are some pics of me and her.

beside the fountain

fountain at night looks nicer. =D

Roads outside Pavilion

I wanted to have Japanese food before going back Kedah, where "sushi" doesn't exist. So we went Sakae Sushi.

Both of us ordered spicy salmon temaki/handroll

Salmon Mentai!! our favourite! XD

Salmon Mayo, cheaper than sushi tei

Cheese chicken fillet

Sakae sushi's version of Kakiage

Thank you my dear for bringing me around and fetch me back home, it will b my turn next time. XD CAN'T WAIT to come c u during hari raya, till then, wait for me ya. =D

ok need to go pack my stuffs. For those who think my hairstyle is bad or untidy, well i've cut my hair after i reach back kedah di.

Laterz every1. C y'all in aimst. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment