Friday, August 21, 2009

MBBS = Maximum Busy-ness and Betul Susah

I've wanted to b like Dr. Gregory House from the medical drama House. He's my role model [besides the jerk part]. Though he is a fictional character, I want to think like him.

That's where my passion for studying medicine comes in. Its really great that my dream came true! [well dream of studying to b a doctor. XD]

It has been 1 week after my course started [without considering orientation]. I found medicine, its DIFFICULT. Well ntg is easy in this world right. But my passion is there, i will fight on! =D

Subjects i love : all MCBM [molecular and cellular basis medicine. E.G. anatomy, biochem.....]

Subjects i hate : all HBM [human basis medicine. E.G. Epidimiology, bioethics....]

no choice but have to pass all. HBM subjects r to produce GOOD doctors. Oh well, I have no choice right. >,<

Speaking of which, 2 frens of mine have coupled up. I dunno how to say, is it expected, or suprising? XD

If by chance u r these 2 frens reading this blog, i'm glad n happy for u. =D

But they make me jealous, cos my dearest is not with me. I miss her SO SO MUCH just by looking at them holding hands. T_T

Oh well, for my own future, I will study, study and study! [and of cos, sms n make calls XD]

Lame blog, just to update. Need to do my Malaysian studies assignment. Can't believe that i'm gonna re-study history again! AAAaarrggh!! >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment