Friday, March 13, 2009

Another day, another dollar.

This time I update cos someone keeps reading people's blogs instead of go finding a job.

Anyway I think I just write a few stuff la.

1. Why I wanna work as a chef assistant?

 Can learn to cook, so i dont have to eat AIMST food everyday, if i have the opportunity

2. Why Sushi Tei?

 10 min walk, no transport problem, save cost, and can learn to make sushi (which i noticed now its quite simple). XD

3. Why so late only blog?

 I rather DOTA than blog, cos ntg to blog, no photos (sorry, cant take any photos cos obviously i'm working)

4. Another day another dollar?

 Yeah a good quote cos i got used to the working already. 10 am to 4 pm, come back, DOTA, very relaxing.

5. How long are you gonna work?

 Perhaps till July, month b4 the intake? I love this life here, REALLY relaxing + easy money + time flies = continue working. Of cos have to stop la, I rather study mbbs than work in a kitchen thats risky n i might chop my hands off accidentally.

Well, updated di. I know some readers read half-way n close this window. At least i proved that i updated di. Here are some random pics i got from the net of the foods from Sushi Tei. Update another time, laterzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment