Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reality anime??

Today is quite a memorable day. I just came back from KL and now in Kampung Kulim 2.5 hrs ago.

This morning was a bit rough, i woke up early to catch an earlier bus n look what happened.

this is what u get from being half awake n rush for the door, i knock my face on a plastic door. Half awake? well after i knock i'm completely awake then. XD

Here's a picture of where i'm living, Jasmine Towers.

the left blog on the 9th floor. So if any1 wants to murder me, get a boeing 747 n ram on the 9th floor on 11 am/pm ok? so its called Msia version of "911". =P

So I left for Kulim, reach the bus stop at 11 am, n the earliest bus is on 1 pm. 2 hrs free time walked to Time Square. And suprisingly there's this convention going on.

So my time passed easily overthere cos it was really awesome being there!

Yeah it was quite lively. (from here itself u can c a few gals wearing costumes, anime cosplay huh.)

Picture taken from 1 floor above.

on 1 corner there's a tournament going on. Sudden Attack is the name of the first person shooter game. I saw is a 5 vs 5 like counter-strike. So anyway, took pictures of some of the action figures that were displayed.

Star wars! is it an anime? XD Take a closer look.

hehe, Hi R2D2!

Some action figures were really cool so i took them too.

Reminds me of Soul Keeper from DOTA. XD

This 1 is really cool! The wings SHINE man!

How could i forget! Gundam! but its from Gundam Wing, at 1st sight i thought is 00 gundam, cos it has the 0-raiser-looks. =D

and last but not least, took a few pics with those cute girls wearing costumes.

This gal introduce me some hotlink games. I only bought 1 n got a free wallpaper n a game call My Mopetz (its like having a virtual pet la). If i buy 2 I would had get a free bomber man t-shirt, but its not my style cos its too cute. Here it is,

Its a wallpaper! not a random pic i took from the net or a desktop wallpaper. XD

This gal here introduce to me SOME MORE! I say no no no thnx (1 phone game cost RM8 ok!), but she gave me a free sudden attack trial cd (can c it on my hand =D).

From here onwards are pics i got from the net from this website (http://wakarimasenlol.com/2009/03/19/hotlink-anime-and-games-fest-2009/2283/comment-page-1) =P

Oh did I mention another corner there's a free trial for the new Need For Speed Undercover? I SO WANT that game but my pc n laptop both r unable too support. T_T

the centre area is a testing area for u to play the Nokia N85 i think that has some of the hotlink games.

hey is the guys from watchmen! XD (how come the blue guy is not shining? =P)

Hey I also took a picture with the cute dragon call Naga ok! XD

For more pictures, go check out that website above. Such a cute dragon rightr? XD

I didn't take many pictures cos time was limited. Tomorrow is the last day, the convention ends tomorrow, and there's a cosplay competition!! Aw man looks like i'm gonna miss it! I so wish to b there! I wanna c who will b the winner!

Oh well, I hope that website might upload some by tomorrow or day after. This is as far as i'll go, update another time ya. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment