Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time flies!

Update again since I got ntg much to do here in Kulim.

The day after I came back, went for my braces appointment. Not a problem driving there, but b4 coming back, the car couldn't start. Battery was weak. =,=" My dad came 30 min later n jump start my car.

Then bought calcium batteries which i dunno how it works, no need to refill with battery water. [i know, dont care of whats going on with my car]

So what i've done this week is i straighten my front part of my hair. Here's a pic.

Well in our era now, u dont like something, change it. But if u can't change it, change the way u think about it. XD

I came back on a saturday. And its already friday! (well 12.30 am 27th, its a friday wat =P)

Few days ago went penang met with my god-sis and went dinner with a new friend. [well new cos its the 2nd time i c her in person].

Yesterday morning i just saw this in my toilet.

a cockroach got stuck like this picture below,

he looks miserable. XD I left the cockroach there since then. It disappeared when i went back there at night. Mayb my brother had "cleaned" it.

Anyway its already March 27th. I started working on Feb 12 or 13th i forgot. Really fast already 1 month.

Thats it about now, again i proved that i DO have time to update besides dota-ing only. XD Will update again soon. TC every1.

No comments:

Post a Comment