Friday, February 27, 2009

1st job, 1st working experience.

This is suprising not only to my friends, but also to my aunts or anybody who are related to me. 1st time working, getting a job, suprising? Shouldn't be. Working in a sushi restaurant as a cook, suprising? 1st word pops out are either WHAT! or HUH!. XD

I got a lists of benefits, which are :

  1. 1st time working
  2. Earn money (most important) XD, quite high the pay they gave me
  3. Cooking experience since I dunno how to cook
  4. Can make some food next time in my campus if I have the indgredients
  5. Eat some time instead of staying in front of the pc screen n DOTA whole day
  6. Can steal bits of food here and there while i'm cooking (must not let the chef see) =P
  7. Make new friends
  8. Understood how my parents earn their money hard for me, so must not keep spending

This is so far of what i can think of. Here's the station I work

nothing much actually, just a regular kitchen.

I'm in charge of some of the deep fry foods. In that bowl is Tempura Ko, use for prawns.

Here is the long chopping board, from front, there's the stand-by plate (for stand-by b4 peak hours), chicken katsu (fillet in japanese), soft shell crab, white powder (the real name is in japanese and is complicated), Tofu (for serving Agetashi Tofu), breader mix (another powder), tempura powder, and the vegetable plate. 

How do i look like in the kitchen working?

just their uniform and an apron with a "hat".

the logo on my t-shirt.

I look like a Japanese? XD After wearing that "hat", some of the workers even thought i'm from MYANMAR. =,=""

The sushi belt.

The front door of the restaurant, in tropicana city mall, call Sushi Tei. BTW I work from 10am to 4pm from Sunday to Friday. So far I've enjoyed working there, cos i love working during weekdays, just stand around, do simple tasks, can get money into my pocket. XD

Well that's about it for now, I didnt took much pictures, cos obviously, i'm working. I try to sneak some more next time, and upload it into my next blog update alright. ^^

(P.S. If any1 out there interested in visiting me in the restaurant, do not come during peak hours from 12 to 2pm, I'll b busy)

No comments:

Post a Comment