Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Paintball maniacs!

Aaahh, Kuala Lumpur, a city that blooms at day n glows at night. I arrived here last week (4th of Feb) and boy I'm really glad to see skyscrapers when i arrive after 5 hr journey in the bus.

Anyway a point made, now about the next meet up with my campus frens. 5th of Feb, thursday, gathered in KL central. Suppose to b every1 thats from KL gathering, but ended up only 4, Ravin (kambing), Faizal (restless anime boy), Sashdev (harry potter) and me (nickname varies with ppl). XD 

So there were change of plans, we went paintball =P, its my 1st paintball.

So here we are, b4 the "battle".

From left, Ravin,me and Harry Potter. Faizal is the photographer, you'll get to see him later =P

Me and Ravin close up.

After 45 min, here we are taking pics of our "injuries".

from left, ravin, me, faizal and harry potter. I looked uninjured? this view is more visible.

check out the paint on my pants. Trust me its very painfull.

here is the bruise on that day, its so pain that even friction with the pants also hurt.

here is the bruise after 1 WEEK!!! its still there. Well at least compare to Ravin, mine is not that bad.

nothing but stains on his clothes?

Look at that! If u want to know how it feels being hit by 1 paintball travelling at 260KM/H, go play painball for once yourself. XD

Harry Potter got shot at the head (by Ravin). So did I (3 times in fact, on the helmet n my hair) but its not obvious so I didnt take a photo of it.

Me and Ravin 1 team and the other 2 is on the other team. I first blood Harry, shoot him at the fingers. It bleeded a bit. @,@ Then the next kill was Faizal got shot by me again. =P Check out where it is,

If he didnt wear the helmet, i would have made him gone deaf. That is how me and ravin won the 1st round. The next round those 2 buggers aim me 1st n took me out. My leg injury got it on the 3rd round. There were 4 rounds n we each won 2, so its a tie.

Its a bit unfair that Faizal walkaway uninjured. Anyway then we went to times square for a movie. Watched pink panther 2, good comedy. The chinese new year decos are still up in times square.

Huge Lantern!

sakura (cherry blossoms in japanese), how beautiful. Artificial ones of cos XD

Queensbay is gold, time square is coins, big ones. =D

Later we went Lou yat mall to get some things and send Faizal off. Took a pic of a lion dance performance.

There you go, 5th of Feb, a very fun day. 1st time paintball, or shall i say, PAINball. XD

To end this blog, here's a photo of some cute cakes my mum recieved as a gift. I'll update again soon about my 1st job I got in a sushi restaurant. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment