Monday, July 6, 2009

Chilhood friends =)

Just to update, ntg interesting happening in life [besides my love life with my gf XD]. So it was on 2nd of july, my best fren edmund brought me to swensons SS2 to meet up with a girl that i haven seen her for DECADES. Her name is Noelle.

*Flying back to the past*

We knew each other either in kindergarden or primary 1 in SRJK Puay Chai, when i was still in KL. Then b4 i moved to kulim, we haven contacted each other anymore. Well whatcha expect, having handphones during primary 1 like kids nowadays? XD

*Back to d present*

Anyway, we went swensons, n i ordered a RM16 ice cream, forgot d name. XD Just to treat myself since i recieved my cheque on d same day too.

We took a picture there, here we are. =D

from left, Noelle, Edmund, and a bloke that shakes his hands while taking a picture. XD

Well updated my blog, my wound has healed. That's it for now. Laterz every1.

No comments:

Post a Comment