Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1st time REAL cooking =D

OK last time my 1st cooking was spagetti [it was my 1st blog post too]. This 1 is different. I try to make something from my cooking experience in sushi Tei.

So its not my 1st time frying, cos i fried something else while working di.

Whats the food? Its 'seafood' fried maggi noodles.

Ingredients? Here they are.

chinese cabbage, took 2 piece [which i noticed its not enuf after i fried it], slice n boil them

dunno how long i boiled them.

crabsticks, cut them into small pieces say 6/7 pieces per stick.

fry some dried prawns, make d noodle crunchy bit,

cut 5/6 spring onions, make them really small [smaller than wan tan mee spring onions].

And d results? Vuala!

of cos i cant take a picture while i'm frying right? XD oh and an egg and some soy sauce with 2 spoon of sambal while frying.

That's it for this post. Update another time. Tmrw going back kulim AGAIN, another 5 hrs of HELL. =,="

2 comments: