Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My birthday, with a present gifted from God. =D

I know its 5 days after my birthday, but i had lotsa things to do, n bit lazy to blog also. XD

Anyway, on 12th of June, I went to pizza hut in TTDI to celebrate with my girlfren and my best fren. [sry no pics of him, i forgot =P] So here's a picture of her on spot.

and a picture of my cake.

it was d best bday so far. It was so embarrasing cos after we finished our pizza, they bring out d cake with candles n d whole pizza hut was playing d bday song. [looking forward to my next bday, dunno whats gonna happen =D]

after that she brought us to TTDI plaza, she say the lightings for d celling is very beautiful, n so IT IS!

like stars.

Ok on d 14th, my mum wants to celebrate my bday by treating me a buffet in Palace of the Golden Horses. She also invited my girlfren, so we went together with another 2 of my mum's collegues.

Ate in 1 of d restaurant, called Carousel restaurant, ate buffet.

Look at their pastery, so cool n looks tasty!

yeah and we walked around, took some pics with her too.

about d gift from God, her name is Low Siew Kuan, and ANGELS DO EXIST! =D we are now in a relationship. ^^

*aaaaaahhhhh* heavenly sound with light rays coming down. XD

She has a sweet smile right, i love this pic d most, 

Anyway, for more pictures of me at palace of d golden horses, visit my facebook album. =P

And to conclude this post, i'll post few nice pics i took on 14th of June. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment