Thursday, May 28, 2009

Speechless!

Today on my way to work, ntg unusual. I go to work with a 1980's yamaha motorbike. Lazy to walk even though is 10 min walking distance. XD

What's unsual, its after i reach tropicana n park my bike. Look at this pic 1st,

I swear, d engine of d bike is still running, but the key was LOST. So i dunno how to switch it off. So what to do?

I tried using my house key to switch it off, n it works =,="

So how did i came back home with d bike in 1 piece? I tried turning on d bike with d same house key, n look!

IT WORKED! It left me speechless. =,= But compare to d original key, my house key is completely different.

Top original motorcycle key [the key i lost was d spare ones, luckily =D] bottom my house key.

Interesting eh? My story is no lie, i can prove it to u. XD

Update another time, laterzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment