Monday, May 18, 2009

My precious NIKES! T_T

The title explains it all. I'm so freakin sad about my nikes.

here they r, RM300 Nike Air. This is the model which had the highest sale last year in the US.

N looked what happened 2 days after i came back from genting,

left shoe,

right shoe.

How PAIN it is! Dunno can repair or not. I went cobbler once, superglued it, n it still came off. Well i mean d left shoe. 1 weared it like for 1 year only, n RM300 gone. zzz

Well, this shows that kitchen work need to walk a lot, n is not good for running/sport shoes. So i bought this pair as a temporary shoe for d next 2 months.

I bought this cos of the sole which looks very good [and it is] for kitchen floor. The brand?

Well just RM70 i bought from a Bata shop. Is heavy, hard cushion, n looks so clumsy.

Well, sakit hati, lost a really good shoe. Will c what shoe to get next time, with my savings i earned. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment