Saturday, April 18, 2009

Penang PC Fair 2009!! PC geek? XD

Haha! 2 pc fairs in 2 weekends. I got ntg to do huh. Actually cos in that morning went n met with Jo Reem. Then b4 visiting my god-sis, I drop by in the penang PC fair. Just so i can compare the price with KL PC fair.

So b4 i talk about the PC fair, here's some photos i took on my way back on the bus from KL. 

Sky gets darker every few minutes.

Back to PC fair! 

Held in PISA [Penang International Sports Arena]. Hey i remember i went with Yi Cheng & Faizal last year! After the fair I sent Faizal to Penang Airport. (Fantasizer u owe me 1 XD)

The entrance. Its also very packed. But not as pack as in KL. Think cos it was saturday. Today is the last day, should b just like KL.

The "map" is a bit different from KL. But i gotta say, i really can compare, KL PC fair is really 4 times bigger, cos it is seperated into HALLS.

Its also kinda packed. =P

Penang PC fair starts from the outside circle area 1st. Then it then leads to the arena. [FYI the arena its just as big as 1 HALL of KL PC fair, thats y its 4/5 times bigger in KLCC] 

Facing 2 o'clock direction

Facing 10 o'clock direction.

That's it for updating. I have a fever now, think due to the heat, need to rest. Sux global warming! PLS CHANGE TO MORE FUEL ECO CARS! [not necessary honda city alright XD] Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment