Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bowling disaster

Today is sunday n i should b working. But something happened so just to update my blog i write this.

Yesterday went bowling twice, in the morning n in the night.

Morning was follow my mum to her bowling alley cos she is the Guru Penasihat of Assunta's bowling club. Follow for what? Get to bowl ma instead of just sitting at home dota-ing. XD

Night was a plan made by the PROs. [pros as i mean the mssd, msss players representing their school]. Their score is 120++, no doubt from state players. So go have fun la.

Learned some tips from an International player name Kay Yen. [a serious pro, born bowler, went to philiphines, thailand, taiwan.....and joined the Malaysian bowling team].

Since its my 1st time bowl for twice a day, disaster came when I tried some of tips and STRAINED my neck and shoulder. 10 min later i straight called my chef for a day off. So thats what happened n now i'm free so just came blogging. XD

Sorry no pictures, cos if i take any, ppl might think i'm a pervert. =P [Obviously cos assunta is a girl school]. Update another time yeah, I need to rest my neck. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment