Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Test drive NEW CITY

What a memorable day, I just test drove the new Honda City! (Apologize for not taking the pictures with my phone, the promoter didnt allowed me to)

It was awesome! For your info, i'm currently driving a city too, 2004 model, vtec.

Anyway back to the NEW city, when i walk into Honda showroom, 1st impression of the car is, unique styling, my fav part is the front grill.

Don't judge a book by its cover? Well the content in this "book" is unique as well. 

There's lotsa head & leg room for both front and back passangers. It is very comfortable. I love the feature where u can plug in yr USB drive or IPOD into the audio system and play.

My fav performance part is the flappy paddle gear box, I had fun with it when I was driving it. XD

Too bad my current city is "tip-tronic" cos it is using CVT (continuous variable transmission). Wanna know more about it? Go to http://auto.howstuffworks.com/cvt2.htm [i know u wouldnt care about knowing it anyway :P]

back to the NEW city again, it has 5 speed semi-auto transmission, Engine 1.5L i-vtec is very powerful when I floor it. Unfortunately i forgotten to try the 5 meter turning diameter cos i was too nervous driving a new car XD

There r lots more great features but i'm not that interested it. But driving it was really exciting, just like the quote they use, "excitement in the City". Haha! If u dont get the picture, just go test drive it yourself and u'll understand. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment